Zebra GX series
Zebra’s G-Series compact desktop printers for print widths up to 4 inches deliver best-in-class speed and performance. From the basic
GK™model to the feature-rich GX™model, the G-Series printers are reliable, durable, and flexible to fit almost any low- to mid-volume
printing application and budget.
Built with Zebra durability and reliability, the G-Series GK model provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers, while the
premier GX model supports a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features. Choose the space-saving direct thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 4-inch desktop printer, or the direct thermal/thermal transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
With both EPL™and ZPL® programming languages native on all models, G-Series printers fit in perfectly with other Zebra printers. And a variety of connectivity options makes them easy to integrate into existing local or networked systems. Zebra’s G-Series printers are a smart investment, and always a perfect fit
Zebra’s G-Series printers support many applications, including:
• Retail price marking, gift registry, and coupon and receipt printing
• Retail pharmacy prescription labeling
• Healthcare specimen labeling and patient tracking
• Light-industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labeling
• Security applications: visitor ID, evidence tracking, parking passes
• Travel/Hospitality: boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets